I purchased this lego table back in August and my nephew's birthday is in November. I found this table at the Goodwill for $4.99. Anytime I see pieces like this in the Goodwill I buy them asap even if I cant think of anything to do with it at that moment. My husband and I have a lot of boys in our family under the age of 10 so I knew this table would come in handy.
Let go over the steps:
1. First thing I did was clean the table. It was pretty dusty but in good shape overall.
2. I spray painted the table using Rustoleum "Red Apple" spray paint from home depot. Make sure you get even coats.
3. Let the spray paint dry for several hours.
4. You done!
Spray Paint makes life easy.
For this project I did the following:
1. Cleaned the wood. Make sure it is free from dust.
2. I used Glidden black paint that I had from a previous project.
3. I made even strokes all around the table. You also want to use a quality paint brush.
4. The total cost for this project was FREE. I had all the materials on hand already. If you need to buy paint you can get it for less than $7 bucks.
Hey guys!! Do you have an old mirror laying around your house? If so, pull it out and let's update it. The mirror we are working with today has been in my grandmother's house for the past 20 years. We gave her back porch a much needed makeover and this was one of the many projects that was included.
Hey Guys!! My grandmother asked my mom and I to give her back porch a makeover. My grandmother has a lot of visitors and often uses her back porch to entertain. Its a place where we all watch the 6:00 pm News, Wheel of Fortune, and Family Fued together. My grandmother's back porch is a place of comfort. A very special place to us. Most people use their living rooms, dinning rooms, and TV rooms..Welp that is not the case with my family. Now that I gave you all this background information, lets jump into the makeover.
Here is a before picture of the back porch. This is area is where all of my grandma houses all of her photo albums and ceramics. My grandmother made ceramics for years and so has so many pieces that I absolute love. My grandmother had the gold shelf for at least 20 years. It use to be in her dinning room.
Hi I'm Shani! I'm a newlywed that loves Jesus!! I am passionate about living a frugal life style, but still having a beautiful home on a budget, I will show you how to tackle different projects for those starting out with Diy.