Hey guys!! In today's blog I will share with you how I flipped this cabinet and made custom door handles. This was a very easy project and great for beginners.
Making the handles:
You will need the following:
1. Cut the lizard down the middle.
2. Place glue on the door handle and the lizard (or toy).
3. Press firmly down for about a minute or so to attach the handle and toy.
4. Let dry for about 5-10 minutes.
5. After the handle is dry screw the handle back to the cabinet.
6. Wasn't that easy? Also, if you feel that this may not work for your child you can purchase these handles from Hobby Lobby.
Hi I'm Shani! I'm a newlywed that loves Jesus!! I am passionate about living a frugal life style, but still having a beautiful home on a budget, I will show you how to tackle different projects for those starting out with Diy.