I purchased this lego table back in August and my nephew's birthday is in November. I found this table at the Goodwill for $4.99. Anytime I see pieces like this in the Goodwill I buy them asap even if I cant think of anything to do with it at that moment. My husband and I have a lot of boys in our family under the age of 10 so I knew this table would come in handy.
Let go over the steps:
1. First thing I did was clean the table. It was pretty dusty but in good shape overall.
2. I spray painted the table using Rustoleum "Red Apple" spray paint from home depot. Make sure you get even coats.
3. Let the spray paint dry for several hours.
4. You done!
Spray Paint makes life easy.
For this project I did the following:
1. Cleaned the wood. Make sure it is free from dust.
2. I used Glidden black paint that I had from a previous project.
3. I made even strokes all around the table. You also want to use a quality paint brush.
4. The total cost for this project was FREE. I had all the materials on hand already. If you need to buy paint you can get it for less than $7 bucks.
Hi I'm Shani! I'm a newlywed that loves Jesus!! I am passionate about living a frugal life style, but still having a beautiful home on a budget, I will show you how to tackle different projects for those starting out with Diy.